Advice and tips
The main questions and answers about stoves and heating.
- WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE BUYING A FIREPLACE STOVE OR FIREPLACE INSERT?
- WHAT TYPES OF ENCLOSURES ARE AVAILABLE FOR FIREPLACE INSERTS?
- USE AND OPERATION OF FIREPLACE STOVES AND INSERTS
- CHIMNEY TIPS
- CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE TIPS
- WHERE CAN I BUY SPARE PARTS FOR ROMOTOP FIREPLACE STOVES AND INSERTS?
- WHO CAN I CONTACT IN CASE OF A WARRANTY CLAIM OR FOR SERVICE SUPPORT?
The fireplace stove or insert must be installed on a floor with a corresponding load-bearing capacity. If the current situation does not meet this requirement, appropriate measures (such as the use of a mat to distribute the weight) must be taken to meet this requirement.
A non-flammable mat, e.g. made of sheet metal, glass, tiles or other decorative material, must be placed on a hard, flat floor of flammable material. If the floor is uneven or not strong enough, your fireplace stove or insert may be unstable as a result.