Advice and tips
The main questions and answers about stoves and heating.
- WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE BUYING A FIREPLACE STOVE OR FIREPLACE INSERT?
- WHAT TYPES OF ENCLOSURES ARE AVAILABLE FOR FIREPLACE INSERTS?
- USE AND OPERATION OF FIREPLACE STOVES AND INSERTS
- CHIMNEY TIPS
- CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE TIPS
- WHERE CAN I BUY SPARE PARTS FOR ROMOTOP FIREPLACE STOVES AND INSERTS?
- WHO CAN I CONTACT IN CASE OF A WARRANTY CLAIM OR FOR SERVICE SUPPORT?
The surface of fireplace stoves and inserts is protected by a fireproof surface finish. This fireproof surface finish is not anti-corrosive. Avoid direct contact with water, other cleaning agents, abrasive substances and solvents.
All surfaces should be cleaned with a soft, dry cloth.
If a damaged or scratched surface needs to be resurfaced, use the original spray paint based on the required hue of your fireplace stove or insert only; this can be purchased from authorized Romotop dealers or directly from Romotop.