Advice and tips
The main questions and answers about stoves and heating.
- WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE BUYING A FIREPLACE STOVE OR FIREPLACE INSERT?
- WHAT TYPES OF ENCLOSURES ARE AVAILABLE FOR FIREPLACE INSERTS?
- USE AND OPERATION OF FIREPLACE STOVES AND INSERTS
- CHIMNEY TIPS
- CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE TIPS
- WHERE CAN I BUY SPARE PARTS FOR ROMOTOP FIREPLACE STOVES AND INSERTS?
- WHO CAN I CONTACT IN CASE OF A WARRANTY CLAIM OR FOR SERVICE SUPPORT?
In most cases, damage (cracking) occurs mechanically. If the fireclay lining is only cracked, it does not need to be replaced immediately, but it must not have crumbled onto the metal sheet. Cracked fireclay bricks do not lose their function, unless they fall out completely. Fireclay bricks and tiles can be purchased from authorized Romotop dealers or directly from Romotop. Replace fireclay lining/bricks in accordance with the operating manual provided with your fireplace stove or insert.
Only use original spare parts approved by the manufacturer for the repair and maintenance of Romotop products.