Advice and tips
- WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE BUYING A FIREPLACE STOVE OR FIREPLACE INSERT?
- WHAT TYPES OF ENCLOSURES ARE AVAILABLE FOR FIREPLACE INSERTS?
- USE AND OPERATION OF FIREPLACE STOVES AND INSERTS
- CHIMNEY TIPS
- CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE TIPS
- WHERE CAN I BUY SPARE PARTS FOR ROMOTOP FIREPLACE STOVES AND INSERTS?
- WHO CAN I CONTACT IN CASE OF A WARRANTY CLAIM OR FOR SERVICE SUPPORT?
The glazing may crack after being hit by a log. A deterioration in the quality of glass seals may also play a role. If the seal is damaged, its sealing and dilatation function is compromised, and glazing may crack. In such a case it needs to be replaced. You can purchase glass (glazing) and the corresponding seal from authorized Romotop dealers or directly from Romotop.