Advice and tips
The main questions and answers about stoves and heating.
- WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE BUYING A FIREPLACE STOVE OR FIREPLACE INSERT?
- WHAT TYPES OF ENCLOSURES ARE AVAILABLE FOR FIREPLACE INSERTS?
- USE AND OPERATION OF FIREPLACE STOVES AND INSERTS
- CHIMNEY TIPS
- CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE TIPS
- WHERE CAN I BUY SPARE PARTS FOR ROMOTOP FIREPLACE STOVES AND INSERTS?
- WHO CAN I CONTACT IN CASE OF A WARRANTY CLAIM OR FOR SERVICE SUPPORT?
The chimney is the key element for the proper operation of a fireplace stove or insert. The chimney is like the engine, so it is necessary to ensure the correct draft. From the beginning of the project, you must have a clear idea of the technical parameters of the fireplace stove or insert. This will allow the chimney sweep to design the optimum solution for your chimney and save you further costs in the future. If you already have a chimney, we recommend arranging an inspection by a chimney sweep to determine if it has the right dimensions, if the diameter and draft are sufficient, etc.