Advice and tips
- WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE BUYING A FIREPLACE STOVE OR FIREPLACE INSERT?
- WHAT TYPES OF ENCLOSURES ARE AVAILABLE FOR FIREPLACE INSERTS?
- USE AND OPERATION OF FIREPLACE STOVES AND INSERTS
- CHIMNEY TIPS
- CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE TIPS
- WHERE CAN I BUY SPARE PARTS FOR ROMOTOP FIREPLACE STOVES AND INSERTS?
- WHO CAN I CONTACT IN CASE OF A WARRANTY CLAIM OR FOR SERVICE SUPPORT?
Before selecting and buying a fireplace stove or insert, it is important to choose the right heating unit in terms of required heat output.
A properly insulated house requires a heat output of 50-70 watts per 1 m². To heat an area of 100 m2 (with a ceiling height of 2.5 - 2.7 m), you will need a heat source with a nominal output of approximately 4 – 7 kW. In older buildings or houses with higher heat losses, you should consider an additional 20% heat output.