Advice and tips
The main questions and answers about stoves and heating.
- WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE BUYING A FIREPLACE STOVE OR FIREPLACE INSERT?
- WHAT TYPES OF ENCLOSURES ARE AVAILABLE FOR FIREPLACE INSERTS?
- USE AND OPERATION OF FIREPLACE STOVES AND INSERTS
- CHIMNEY TIPS
- CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE TIPS
- WHERE CAN I BUY SPARE PARTS FOR ROMOTOP FIREPLACE STOVES AND INSERTS?
- WHO CAN I CONTACT IN CASE OF A WARRANTY CLAIM OR FOR SERVICE SUPPORT?
Assembly and installation of the fireplace stove or insert must be performed by an authorized Romotop dealer.
Authorized Romotop dealers can provide complete installation in accordance with your requirements and valid safety regulations. A detailed manual for installation and operation is enclosed with the product and is also available online. Read the manual carefully before starting to use your fireplace stove or insert. Inexpert assembly, DIY installation and subsequent operation will void the warranty. Likewise, unauthorized modifications of your fireplace stove or insert are not permitted.
Heating units equipped with a hot water exchanger must be installed under supervision and then regularly checked by a trained and authorized person.