Advice and tips
The main questions and answers about stoves and heating.
- WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE BUYING A FIREPLACE STOVE OR FIREPLACE INSERT?
- WHAT TYPES OF ENCLOSURES ARE AVAILABLE FOR FIREPLACE INSERTS?
- USE AND OPERATION OF FIREPLACE STOVES AND INSERTS
- CHIMNEY TIPS
- CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE TIPS
- WHERE CAN I BUY SPARE PARTS FOR ROMOTOP FIREPLACE STOVES AND INSERTS?
- WHO CAN I CONTACT IN CASE OF A WARRANTY CLAIM OR FOR SERVICE SUPPORT?
CONTACT AN AUTHORIZED DEALER TO PLACE AN ORDER (OR ENQUIRY) FOR SPARE PARTS.
You will find your nearest authorized dealer in the section Contact Us / Dealers
Only use original spare parts approved by the manufacturer for the repair and maintenance of Romotop products
Original spare parts, including parts for older models, can be purchased from authorized Romotop dealers or directly from Romotop. It is important to know the name of your specific fireplace stove or insert and its serial number; this will make sure your order can be processed as quickly as possible. All parts subject to wear and tear are replaceable.
To order the correct spare part, you must know the serial number of the product (10-digit code), which can be found on your Warranty Certificate and/or the handover protocol you received on the purchase of your fireplace stove or insert. It can also be found on the product label (located on the rear of the stove or in the wood box, or below the ash tray for fireplace inserts). By providing the serial number, you will help your dealer correctly identify your required spare part.
Section Spare parts