The main questions and answers about stoves and heating.
- The fireplace stove (insert) is burning poorly, there is no draft or smoke is released into the room during stoking and burning.
- The fireplace stove (insert) cannot be heated up fast enough.
- The area is not heated enough
- The heat output of the fireplace stove (insert) is too high.
- The fireplace stove (insert) smells during operation.
- The fireplace stove (insert) makes noise, noisy operation, cracking
- The glass on the furnace door becomes dirty
- The output of the exchanger is too low
- The heating system is overheated
- Additional questions
Before selecting and buying a fireplace stove or fireplace insert, it is important to choose the right heating unit in terms of required heat output. Consult your requirements with the expert sales assistant.
Use the cleaning brush to clean the flues and accessible flue outlets, then vacuum the dirt using an ash vacuum or remove with a dustpan. Perform all maintenance when the heating unit has cooled down. This will improve the performance of the heating unit.
Lack of effective height, incorrect dimensions or a poorly insulated chimney can cause a decrease in draft. Consult with a chimney sweep.
Please use your heating unit in accordance with the instructions provided with your stove.