Advice and tips
- WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE BUYING A FIREPLACE STOVE OR FIREPLACE INSERT?
- WHAT TYPES OF ENCLOSURES ARE AVAILABLE FOR FIREPLACE INSERTS?
- USE AND OPERATION OF FIREPLACE STOVES AND INSERTS
- CHIMNEY TIPS
- CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE TIPS
- WHERE CAN I BUY SPARE PARTS FOR ROMOTOP FIREPLACE STOVES AND INSERTS?
- WHO CAN I CONTACT IN CASE OF A WARRANTY CLAIM OR FOR SERVICE SUPPORT?
You need to have a chimney sweep check the chimney at least once per year. In fact, since 1 January 2016 you are required to do so by law! Specifically, by Decree No. 34/2016 Coll.
Flues are checked by a chimney sweep or inspecting technician. When checking, it is imperative to allow the appropriate expert to access all parts of the flue, i.e. from the appliance to the outlet of the given chimney, and also the roof of the building and chimney doors (in order to allow the problem-free removal of soot).