Advice and tips
The main questions and answers about stoves and heating.
- WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE BUYING A FIREPLACE STOVE OR FIREPLACE INSERT?
- WHAT TYPES OF ENCLOSURES ARE AVAILABLE FOR FIREPLACE INSERTS?
- USE AND OPERATION OF FIREPLACE STOVES AND INSERTS
- CHIMNEY TIPS
- CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE TIPS
- WHERE CAN I BUY SPARE PARTS FOR ROMOTOP FIREPLACE STOVES AND INSERTS?
- WHO CAN I CONTACT IN CASE OF A WARRANTY CLAIM OR FOR SERVICE SUPPORT?
The most common reason is the low combustion temperature in the chamber, which is not sufficient to optimally heat up the whole system. Another cause may be an insufficient amount of combustion air. Therefore do not close the secondary air intake, which ensures spontaneous rinsing of the glass and so keeps it clean. Soot on the glass is also caused by using wet wood and poor chimney draft conditions.